To add widgets in the Sidebar of this theme, you’d need to access Appearance -> Widgets menu, and drag widgets to your Sidebar to activate them.
This theme includes 4 Custom Widgets which are ready to use:
- WPZOOM: Flickr Photos
- WPZOOM: Recent Posts (with thumbnail)
- WPZOOM: Popular Posts
- WPZOOM: Recent Comments (with gravatar)
Trough those 5 custom widgets, which this theme has you’ll find one named WPZOOM: Tabs, which is a widget that allows you to create tabbed area from other widgets.
In the next screenshot you can see steps you’ll need to follow if you want to have tabbed area similar to that one from theme demo.
- Drag WPZOOM: Tabs widget to Sidebar
- Place widgets you want to appear as tabs in tabbed area in a sidebar called WPZOOM: Tabs Widget Area
Change Background Image/Color
- Go to Appearance -> Background menu.
- You have two options: to upload an image you want to be used as background
- or select a solid color using a color picker
Modify Logo image
- You can download logo.psd (Photoshop layered file) of the logo on following link: http://www.wpzoom.com/downloads/logo/magnific.zip
- You’ll need to open logo.psd file from downloaded .zip file with Adobe Photoshop, and edit the text using Text (press T) tool.
How do I change summary content (Excerpt) for a post?
On editing page of a post, look for a field called Excerpt. You can add here summaries for your posts each time you want to adjust manually the length of text which appears in Slider, Recent Articles, Post Archives or when you simply want to have a different text than the automatically picked excerpt.
How can I control the number of posts listed on homepage?
- Go to Settings -> Reading
- Find Blog pages show at most option, and change the number of posts.
How can I add paginated navigation?
- Go to Plugins -> Add New menu
- Search for a new plugin: WP-PageNavi (Plugin website)
- Install plugin and activate it
How do I add a Contact Form to my website similar to the one from Demo?
You’d need to install and activate Easy Contact plugin, and then place shortcode
[easy-contact] anywhere you want on your website.