Theme Quick Specs
- Responsive – Yes
- Theme Width – 1000px
- Sidebar Width – 270px
- Post Content Width – 610px
- Page Templates – Blog, Full-width, Sidebar on the left, Testimonials Archive
- Menu Locations – Main Menu
- Custom Widgets – Featured Page, Featured Pages, Recent Comments, Recent Posts, Social Connections, Testimonials
Adding Posts to Homepage Slider
- To add a new post to the featured slider on homepage, go to Dashboard > Slideshow;
- Add posts and set Featured Images for each slide;
- Go to WPZOOM -> Theme Options -> Homepage -> and change additional options for the slider.
To add widgets in the Sidebar or Footer of this theme, you’d need to access Appearance -> Widgets menu, and drag widgets to your widgetized areas to activate them.
Widgets Structure in Demo
Load Default Widgets
From Theme Options you can automatically load the default widgets, exactly as in theme demo. All you have to do is to navigate to Theme Options -> Import/Export -> Widgets and click the Load default widget settings button.
How do I change summary content (Excerpt) for a post?
On editing page of a post, look for a field called Excerpt. You can add here summaries for your posts each time you want to adjust manually the length of text which appears in Slider, Recent Articles, Post Archives or when you simply want to have a different text than the automatically picked excerpt.
How can I change the number of posts on homepage?
- Go to Settings > Reading
- Find Blog pages show at most option, and change the number of posts.
How do I add a Contact Form?
You’d need to install Jetpack plugin and activate the Contact Form feature.