Theme Quick Specs
- Responsive – Yes
- Theme Width – 1030px
- Sidebar Width – 310px
- Post Content Width – 68px
- Ad Zones – Header (728x90px), Sidebar (300x250px)
- Page Templates – Blog, Full-width
- Menu Locations – Main Menu
- Custom Widgets – Facebook Like Box, Featured Category, Single Page, Recent Posts, Social Widget, Twitter, Instagram
Adding Posts or Pages to Featured Slider
This theme allows you to decide what kind of content you want to display in the slider: Posts or Pages. You can select the content source in Theme Options > Homepage > Featured Slideshow. Once you have selected the source, a new box called Post Options will appear in the top-right of the editing page.
How to Include a Post or Page in the Slideshow
- To add a new post in the slider on the homepage, edit the post you want to feature and check the Feature this Post? option.
- Insert the embed code in the Embed Video field or Upload a Featured Image to the post.
- Go to WPZOOM > Theme Options and from Homepage > Featured Slider menu you can change additional options for the slider
- Using Page Link To plugin you can easily set a custom URL to title to a different page or an external site in the title of the slides. This can be useful when you use Pages in the slider and want to set a link to your Shop page.
Display Featured Products on Homepage
To enable this section you need to install and activate WooCommerce plugin.
To mark a product as featured go to: Products > Products and select the Star in the featured column. In Theme Options > Homepage > Featured Products you can set the number of products to display on the homepage.
Setting up Page Templates (Blog, Full-width)
- To create a page with all your blog posts or archives, navigate to WordPress Dashboard -> Pages -> Add New
- Look for the Page Attributes box in the right side, and select Blog or Archives from the Template drop-down.
- After you will publish this page, all blog posts will appear in it.
To add widgets in this theme, access Appearance -> Widgets menu, and drag widgets to your widgetized areas to activate them.
Widgets Structure in Demo
Load Default Widgets
From Theme Options you can load automatically default widgets, exactly as in theme demo. All you have to do is to navigate to Theme Options -> Import/Export -> Widgets and click the button Load default widget settings
How do I change summary content (Excerpt) for a post?
On editing page of a post, look for a field called Excerpt. You can add here summaries for your posts each time you want to adjust manually the length of text which appears in Slider, Recent Articles, Post Archives or when you simply want to have a different text than the automatically picked excerpt.
How can I change the number of posts on homepage?
- Go to Settings > Reading
- Find Blog pages show at most option, and change the number of posts.
How do I add a Contact Form?
You’d need to install Jetpack plugin and activate the Contact Form feature.